ComPower’s measures to prevent Covid 19 infection:
- Microsoft Teams or similar is used for meetings.
- Everyone working in the production ensures to keep the distance between people as far as possible.
- Travel abroad is not permitted without the agreement of the employer and potential client.
To be need tested.
- Everyone frequently washes their hands.
- Anti-bacterial dispensers are used in all common rooms and entrances.
- Goods receipt: all goods are quarantined for 1 week before they can be touched/ opened/ used.
Stainless steel components that are not machine-packed are quarantined for 2 weeks.
- Isolated container is installed in week 13 as heat cabinet for all incoming components which must be handled before end of quarantine time.
The heat is set to 60⁰C for 2 hours. Research shows that the virus dies within 15 minutes of heat treatment at 56⁰C.
In these times, it is important to take care of one another.
Isolation and soap for those we love and for all others!
Welcome to ComPower
A worldwide supplier of UPS systems and power electronics to ships and rigs.
ComPower AS specialize in UPS systems for communication and navigation on board. Our systems are module-based, service friendly and highly reliable. The systems are designed to be easily accessible to allow for easy maintenance and quick service to eliminate the risk of down time.
We are based in Bergen, close to the international airport and heliport at Flesland, BGO.
Our solutions have a high power ratio, which allows for less heat dissipation. This makes our product smaller and lighter than the alternatives, and reduces energy consumption and ventilation needs.
We have also developed a test system for battery banks that can be integrated into the UPS.
We are the preferred supplier to most of the rigs in the North Sea, a position we have gained as a result of high quality of product and service, as well as low life time cost for our equipment.