ComPower is certified according to OHSAS 18001. You can view a copy of the certificate here:
You can read our HSE Policy here: ComPower HSE Policy
ComPower’s measures to prevent Covid 19 infection:
- Microsoft Teams or similar is used for meetings.
- Everyone working in the production ensures to keep the distance between people as far as possible.
- Travel abroad is not permitted without the agreement of the employer and potential client.
To be need tested.
- Everyone frequently washes their hands.
- Anti-bacterial dispensers are used in all common rooms and entrances.
- Goods receipt: all goods are quarantined for 1 week before they can be touched/ opened/ used.
Stainless steel components that are not machine-packed are quarantined for 2 weeks.
- Isolated container is installed in week 13 as heat cabinet for all incoming components which must be handled before end of quarantine time.
The heat is set to 60⁰C for 2 hours. Research shows that the virus dies within 15 minutes of heat treatment at 56⁰C.
In these times, it is important to take care of one another.
Isolation and soap for those we love and for all others!